Due to the opening & continued expansion of CargoLogicAir we are looking to recruit an experienced Office Manager to be based at Stockley Park Offices. This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional to come in and hit the ground running.The company is looking for an individual who is proactive and adaptable to a changing environment and can help support change.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Good customer service skills
- A polite and friendly manner
- Strong efficiency and punctuality
- A working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Good organisational skills
- Fluent in Russian to a business level
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Administrative support for Manager
- Support HR on company events
- Support in booking travel arrangements
- Support and organise office refurbishments
- Deal with any office repairs and ensure water, coffee machine are always topped up
- Co-Ordinate with IT department for all office equipment
- Work closely with HR/Hiring managers on all new starters
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and Landlords, ensuring that all invoices are paid on time.
- Ordering stationery and office supplies
- Send and give out post
- Responsible for health and safety within the office
- Any other ad-hoc duties as and when required
The Office Manager has rights to:
- Require and receive all the necessary information and materials from managers and specialists of the Company and the Group of Companies.
- Require provision of all the necessary recourses from the direct managers.
- Make proposals of the work improvement related to his/her job description responsibilities.
- Enhance his/her professional skills through participation in seminars, internships, training courses, including separation from main duties performing(if agreed with the direct manager).
- Make decisions within his/her competence.
The Office Managershould have the ability to multi-task whilst being proactive and having the ability to use their own initiative.In addition this role will carry the ability to negotiate with suppliers, to remain cost effective and uphold a professional image to internal and external suppliers.
Office Managerdisciplinary responsibility for quality and timely execution of functions assigned to him/her and efficient use of rights provided hereunder. If material damage occurs because of his/her actions/inactions carries responsibility under legislation of The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.