Contribute to and drive EMEA strategy and initiatives. Develop and align the Legal Group, working with the function Senior Vice President to integrate resources throughout Canon Europe & NSOs, implementing medium/ longer term strategies in order to support Canon Europe’s business objectives. Develop and align the Legal Group, working with the function Senior Vice President to integrate resources throughout Canon Europe & NSOs, implementing medium/ longer term strategies in order to support Canon Europe’s business objectives.
What we ask
We need people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the world the way their customers see it. We're looking for creative problem-solvers like you, someone who can ensure Canon stays ahead in an ever-changing world.
- Minimum EU Law degree or other degree with appropriate postgraduate EU legal qualification, preferably with relevant post graduate academic qualifications/ or corresponding practical experience;
- Experience of, and gained in a B2C (Consumer) environment is preferred.
- Significant in-house legal management experience with a large Corporate (Japanese preferred)
- Experience of, and developed in a large, commercial B2C organisation
- In addition to relevant local language(s), proficiency in English at working level required; where English is local language, proficiency in 2nd European language (Russian) preferred;
- Basic competency in relevant computer systems & packages
- People management skills, with proven track record in direct line management including recruitment, performance management, mentoring & development planning;
- Possess good project/ case management at PE level;
- Experience of dealing with relevant external regulatory bodies both in the UK and Russia.
You will need
- Is Business outcome driven
- Is courageous and has conviction
- Ensures delivery of the outcome
- Is customer oriented
- Innovates by building on skills & experience
- Is inspirational and motivational
- Builds trust based relationships
- Develops and coaches others
Location: Stockley Park, Uxbridge, Middlesex
Closing Date: 5th July 2018
Salary: Competitive + 20% bonus
Pension scheme • Private Medical Insurance • Long service awards • Enhanced maternity pay • Enhanced company sick pay • Long Term Group Disability Cover • 25 days holidays per year • Staff Purchase Scheme • Subsidized restaurant • Subsidized Dry Cleaning • Ride to Work scheme • Employee Assistance Programme • Flexible Working Policy
No Agencies Please
Canon is enriching lives and businesses in incredible new ways. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company that’s strong, ambitious and considerate, where people do great things together. You can expect the exceptional and achieve the exceptional, with the world's best imaging company.