We are looking for an ambitious and entrepreneurial candidate to help us grow our business in Russia. You will be exploring growth opportunities, research the market and competition and bring busuu to the next level. You understand what customers need, are obsessed with optimising the conversion funnel and have a creative mind to expand our branded footprint.
At busuu things move fast. If you want to work with smart, creative, energetic people and possess the initiative, confidence and good judgement to make independent decisions every day - then you are the perfect addition for our growing team.
What does a Country Manager Russia do at busuu?
You are the expert for the Russian market and develop Russia and other key markets through social media, influencer and content marketing
Market research to identify biggest levers for growth in Russia
Execute growth strategy in Russia via marketing initiatives, partnerships, pricing and product improvements
Liaise with senior staff and produce reports on development of sales and marketing strategies to determine the range of services offered in Russia
Run social media campaigns across Facebook, VK, Odnoklassniki, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram
Develop relevant content for our target audience in Russia and distribute via social media, blog, SEO and other relevant channels
Run and optimise content marketing via Taboola and Outbrain
Research, select and run campaigns with influencers
Manage partnership campaigns with big brands
What are we looking for from a Country Manager Russia at busuu?
- Experience working within a growth-stage startup
- Russian native with a strong understanding of customer needs in Russia
- Proven experience in social media, especially with Facebook, VK and YouTube
- Has run multi-language content marketing marketing campaigns
- Can write content for SEO, blog, social and PR
- Worked with influencer marketing in Russia and other markets
- Managed partnerships campaigns with big brands
- Obsessed with funnel optimisation – landing pages, pricing, communication
- Excellent operating knowledge of Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Worked with a consumer app and e-commerce business
- Strong interest in language learning and education
- Fluent in English and Russian, any additional languages are a plus
This role is based in London