Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
- A great oportunity to join our Whiolesale team during Market. Within this position you will provide administrative support to Sales Team during the selling period.
- Ensure wholesale clients receive the highest level customer service and care.
- Complete large amounts of data entry. Input orders into Excel and SAP.
- Complete large amounts of data entry and provide general administrative support.
- Input orders into Excel & process orders on SAP.
- Deal with high volumes of confidential information that require close attention to detail in fast-paced environment.
- Confident using all Windows 2010 programs - must have strong Excel knowledge.
- Fully computer literate.
- Able and happy to work flexible hours – you may be required to work outside normal office hours.
- A professional manner and be presentable at all time.
- Attention to detail.
- Languages are an advantage, particularly Russian/German. If you have language skills please highlight this in your CV.