PR Account Exec or Senior Account Exec – Financial Services, Global PR/Communications Agency
Global public relations agency are looking for an account executive or senior account executive to join their large financial services team made up of culturally diverse professionals from a range of backgrounds who are passionate about offering clients the best informed creative advice.
This role has the opportunity to work across a range of financial services businesses including banking, insurance, private equity and asset management with household names as your clients. Help them communicate with clarity and impact when it matters most: during times of opportunity, change and crisis.
The company atmosphere is warm and friendly and the stunning open plan offices make it a chatty and welcoming place to work. A diverse range of EMEA clients mean languages are an advantage and you have opportunities to read, write and converse in German, Italian and/or Russian.
It’s necessary for candidates to have a good understanding of how the City and the broader financial community operates.
This will be an active and stimulating role with varied responsibilities that also provide the opportunity to learn new skills and interact with people of diverse backgrounds and nationalities.
- Strong writing skills
- Devising and implementing communications strategies and programmes
- Developing messaging materials for communications collaterals (key messages, proposals, presentations, scripts, press releases, Q&A etc.)
- Researching, news monitoring, press analysis and summaries
- Forging productive relationships with clients, press and investment analysts
- Account Management duties providing ongoing counsel and support to clients
- Media relations understanding of the broad media landscape, pitching stories and responding to in-coming calls
- Buy and sell-side perception studies
- New business
- Developing and shaping content; presenting at pitches
- Establishing and deepening wider industry relationships
PACKAGE & BENEFITS
- Base Salary competitive according to merits of the candidate
- Participation in discretionary Company Bonus Scheme
- Pension (8% company contribution; 3% individual contribution)
- 25 days contractual leave
- Gym membership
- Private Healthcare
- Private Travel Insurance
This is a permanent role with a basic salary from 30-50k plus bonus.
Must have the right to live and work in the UK