As the Marketing Strategy & Operations Manager, you will leverage your analytical, strategic, and marketing skills to help marketing’s leadership team make informed decisions, supporting Badoo’s global growth. You will work alongside team leads, equipping them with plans, tools, and resources for the successful execution of their objectives and yours.
- Create and update the Marketing Dashboard, distilling KPIs into key drivers and tracking teams' progress against targets (in collaboration with BI)
- Refine the marketing attribution model and process for budget allocation across different channels and initiatives
- Develop and improve existing marketing processes, allowing teams to become more efficient and effective
- Refine the new member onboarding process, working with the Marketing team
- Rethink how our internal marketing meetings and cross-functional efforts are conducted, with a focus on improving efficiency and transparency
- Support marketing leaders in developing relationship strategies when rolling out new marketing programs
- Keep internal stakeholders engaged and informed about marketing initiatives
- Undergraduate degree in management, economics, technical or engineering field (MBA is a bonus)
- 3 years of analytical/project management experience in management consulting and/or growth analytics within technology industries (preference for in-house experience, not agencies)
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills combined with impeccable business judgment
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Fluency in English is a must, Russian is a bonus
There’s nothing ordinary about working at Badoo. We’re just as social as our product and don’t hide behind our computers. Innovation is key to what we do and since we’re a rapidly growing start-up, things move fast. We’re a diverse, international bunch and are based in amazing offices in Soho, with perks to match.
Badoo is the largest dating network in the world. With 380 million users across 190 countries and 450 employees worldwide, Badoo provides the best technology for people to meet, because happiness is better shared.
Each day more than 400,000 people sign up for a Badoo experience; users send over 350 million messages and 10 million photos are added to the Badoo platform. Users spend an average of 1.8 hours daily on the Badoo experience, for a total of over 12 billion swipes per day.
Badoo also operates a number of white label licences for various international brands. For more information, please visit badoo.com.