We are looking for a dynamic and driven individual to work on a part-time, freelance basis providing customer support and moderating reported abuse across our platform. You will need to be able to work remotely 4 hours a day, including weekends.
Interviews/training will take place at our Soho office in London.
- Provide friendly and efficient customer support via email to our users across web and mobile platforms
- Investigate reported abuse and take appropriate actions
- Troubleshoot user issues and escalate issues/feedback to your manager appropriately
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- A high level of written and spoken fluency in Russian and English
- Knowledge of other languages desirable
- In tune with Russian culture
- Accurate spelling and grammar
- Committed and able to work independently
- An eye for detail
- Tech savvy
- Multimedia literate with sound computer skills
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Flexible schedule
- Able to work from home with a fast internet connection
- A desire to contribute and become a major part of our global growth
There’s nothing ordinary about working at Badoo. We’re just as social as our product and don’t hide behind our computers. Innovation is key to what we do and since we’re a rapidly growing start-up, things move fast. We’re a diverse, international bunch and are based in amazing offices in Soho, with perks to match.
Badoo is the largest dating network in the world. With 380 million users across 190 countries and 450 employees worldwide, Badoo provides the best technology for people to meet, because happiness is better shared.
Each day more than 400,000 people sign up for a Badoo experience; users send over 350 million messages and 10 million photos are added to the Badoo platform. Users spend an average of 1.8 hours daily on the Badoo experience, for a total of over 12 billion swipes per day.
Badoo also operates a number of white label licences for various international brands. For more information, please visit badoo.com.