Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, which means that we try to get things right for them first time, every time. We're 24/7, we're multi-channel and we're truly global. All of this means that we strive to make our customer's journey with us something we're proud of. We're an energetic, friendly bunch and we thrive in our ever-changing business. Whether we're reviewing orders, making sure customers are protected when they shop with us or whether it's having a chat with a customer seeking that perfect outfit, we enjoy being a part of the ASOS journey and being a part of its success?
Where is it based: Leavesden, Watford WD25 7GR
The hours: 37.5 hours per week.
Customer Care is a 24x7 operation, 365 days a year you will be expected to flex days and time of day in addition to working extra hours particularly during peak trading periods.
ASOS Customer Care is a global operation servicing a rapidly expanding customer base. The speed and quality of our Customer Care and the after-care experience is core to our brand proposition. Whilst being a global operation our promise to customers is that their experience will be personalised, friendly and feel local. Customer Care is a 24x7 operation, 365 days a year - it is a dynamic multi-lingual and multi-channel environment.
What you’ll be doing…
Working primarily with the team of Customer Care Specialist Advisors - building a team within Customer Care to be part of our International Centre of Excellence. You will also work closely with other teams within Customer Care including Transformation, Real Time, Profit Protection and Customer Experience.
- To ensure customers queries are answered with the aim of a first time resolution
- To ensure that queries are responded to within our agreed response time
- To ensure the best Customer Care experience is given to all customers
- To achieve KPI’s whilst maintaining excellent quality
- To handle customers across different platforms, including Social Media, Email, Live Chat and Telephony
- To handle high-level customer escalations
- You will work with your colleagues across Customer Care to identify and highlight trends in any customer queries
- On-going language support for our outsource centre to quality monitor advisor responses and CSAT results Become a virtual member of the Customer Care Transformation Team, handling translation requests for advisor & customer FAQ’s and training and process documents
- Work with our Implementation Team to test new and existing Customer Care processes
We’d love to meet, someone who has…
- Proven previous experience in a Customer Care role (face to face or in a contact centre)
- Good PC & typing skills
- Fluency in Russian and English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in a team
- Good attention to detail
- Flexible to work shifts
What’s in it for you…
- Generous salary, bonus and pension matching
- Great development programmes
- Amazing offices and great culture
- 25 days holiday plus one extra day for your birthday
- Subsidised canteen
- Huge staff discount and regular sample sales
- Life Insurance, medical care ect
- And tons more…
Customer Care at ASOS
- ASOS is one of the UK’s top fashion and beauty destinations, expanding globally at a rapid pace. Our values are to be authentic, brave and creative, and we live and breathe these in everything we do.
- In Customer Care we make up almost one third of our ever expanding workforce. We’re here to love our customers in the right language, through the right channel at the right time 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our customers truly are at the heart of everything we do; they drive change, they encourage us to be our best selves and they know ASOS.