ASOS - Russian Customer Service Advisor
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, which means that we try to get things right for them first time, every time. We're 24/7, we're multi-channel and we're truly global. All of this means that we strive to make our customer's journey with us something we're proud of. We're an energetic, friendly bunch and we thrive in our ever-changing business. Whether we're reviewing orders, making sure customers are protected when they shop with us or whether it's having a chat with a customer seeking that perfect outfit, we enjoy being a part of the ASOS journey and being a part of its success.?
Ultimately, we get excited by interesting individuals and we want to feed this individuality, empowering our people and customers to look, feel and be their best so they can achieve amazing things. Customer Care is a 24x7 operation, 365 days a year you’ll be expected to flex days and time of day in addition to working extra hours particularly during peak trading periods. We are looking for Russian speakers across our day shift.
It goes without saying our customers mean the world to us. That’s why we try our best to get it right for each one, first time, every time. But, of course, they need to know we’re here for them if they ever need help, advice, support, and sometimes, just a chat! We’re on-hand 24/7. From email to social media, we’re on-hand to offer care to all our customers from around the globe. From reviewing orders to making sure customers are protected when they shop with us, it’s about making the whole customer journey as seamless as it can be.
As a team, we’re energetic and we embrace change. In fact, we seek it. We have to so that we can support the incredible rate of business growth.
What you’ll be doing…
- To ensure customers queries are answered with the aim of a first time resolution
- To ensure that queries are responded to within our agreed response time
- To ensure the best Customer Care experience is given to all customers
- To achieve KPI’s whilst maintaining excellent quality
- To handle customers across different platforms, including Social Media, Email and Live Chat
- You will work with your colleagues across Customer Care to identify and highlight trends in any customer queries
- Support translation requests
We’d love to meet someone who has…
- Proven previous experience in a Customer Care role (face to face or in a contact centre)
- Fluent in Russian & English
- Good PC and typing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Good attention to detail
- Flexible to work shifts
What’s in it for you…
- Generous salary, bonus and pension matching
- Great development programmes
- Amazing offices and great culture
- 25 days holiday plus one extra day for your birthday
- Subsidised canteen
- Huge staff discount and regular sample sales
- Life Insurance, medical care ect
- And tons more…
Customer Care at ASOS
- ASOS is one of the UK’s top fashion and beauty destinations, expanding globally at a rapid pace. Our values are to be authentic, brave and creative, and we live and breathe these in everything we do.
- In Customer Care we make up almost one third of our ever expanding workforce. We’re here to love our customers in the right language, through the right channel at the right time 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our customers truly are at the heart of everything we do; they drive change, they encourage us to be our best selves and they know ASOS