We're looking for a Russian speaking Account Manager to join our team in London . As part of our Sales Team you will report into our Sales Director, Northern Europe.
Your Key Responsibilities Will Include
- Maintain and grow a renewable client portfolio by introducing additional products and services.
- Using your relationship skills and knowledge of SaaS, you will ensure that WGSN’s users experience a smooth on-boarding process.
- Train key clients on how and why to use WGSN through training presentations to both large and small groups, in person and online, ensuring the value of WGSN is thoroughly understood.
- Identify opportunities to assist clients with their jobs by proactively offering and providing WGSN’s resources, trend information and assistance from WGSN’s team of experts.
- Own the renewal and forecast against a pipeline, negotiate and resolve contract issues as needed.
- Facilitate regularly scheduled internal/external client meetings and account reviews and effectively communicate new features and benefits of WGSN to clients via phone and in person contact.
- Resolve client issues and proactively follow up with clients to ensure clients are satisfied.
- Accurately record details and structure reports on client history and interactions in Salesforce.
- Analyse client usage reports and account history to identify new strategies for increasing usage and building/maintaining client relationships.
- Prepare and report client status information to designated parties on a weekly basis.
- Gather and effectively communicate client feedback, suggestions and ideas to appropriate internal constituents.
- Conduct continuous market research and analysis on the dynamics of key accounts and markets which may affect these clients
- Ideally 3+ years in a customer relationship role
- Proven success in exceeding sales targets
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills
- Good computer skills (basic knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint); knowledge of Salesforce is desirable
- Able to travel
- Interest in fashion
- Must be extremely customer service oriented with a passion to exceed client expectations.
- Must be detail oriented and organized; able to multitask and think quickly; a fast learner
- Must be self-motivated and energetic; able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Fluent in Russian and English written and oral
WGSN, an Ascential brand is the World’s Global Style Network, digital subscription products include WGSN Trend, WGSN Homebuildlife, WGSN INstock, and WGSN Mindset bespoke consultancy services.
WGSN has trend and information hubs in New York, Hong Kong, São Paulo and London and has 16 offices around the world. We employ approximately 500 people, and more than 50% of our talent are content experts. WGSN seeks talent globally to work within a business that offers a unique blend of creativity and intelligence, of intuition and analysis to empower our customers to create tomorrow.
What We Offer
We offer our employees a great package of perks, including:
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Bonus, Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
More Information Provided On
WGSN is a part of the Ascential group.
Each of our products and brands has its own unique heritage and voice, but all align to one common goal: to enable an eco-system that better informs and connects the business world.
Here at Ascential, we have a deep knowledge of our customers, their businesses and industries. Our aim is for our products – increasingly offered both face to face and online - to offer content and connections that professionals rely on for growth and value creation.
Operating from 14 offices around the world, Ascential serves customers in more than 150 countries, providing local and global knowledge, connections and access.