Aim of the role
- Manage the administrative tasks relating to the day to day running of the eCommerce operation of our key AS Watson international websites.
- Support the Online Trading Manager to achieving key sales, margin, conversion and traffic targets for AS Watsons brands online
- Create and maintain strong communication links across the AS Watson online operation
- Build a centre of process excellence for the AS Watson online operation
- Project manage key website enhancements and commercial plan to drive engagement and growth
Successful Candidate Profile
The eCommerce Administrator is a key system user for our eCommerce operation. You have excellent communication skills, written and verbal - fluent in English and Russian. You have excellent PC skills, especially Excel with clear experience in retail and understanding of eCommerce. Also an understanding/interest in the luxury beauty industry is an advantage. You have outstanding organisational skills – with a proven ability to meet critical deadlines and prioritise workload. The successful candidate has high standards of accuracy and fantastic attention to detail but is flexible and adaptable and has the ability to multi-task. You are a strong relationship builder you have an ability to work individually as well as part of a team.
- Prepare, set up, and maintain all product & page content (descriptions, images, meta data) for sites
- Load and test all promotions and promotional content for website
- Complete daily, weekly and monthly reporting of key site KPI’s (sales, traffic, conversion etc)
- Manage and maintain the commercial calendar for all categories across all European markets
- Establish & maintain internal relationships with business unit key contacts and eLab colleagues
- Establish and maintain external relationships with all suppliers to facilitate the retrieval of product and range imagery and descriptions
Additional projects across eCommerce and digital as required by Trading Manager, including content, technical enhancements or digital marketing projects.
Sales performance, conversion, traffic and ATV
Accuracy and quality of information for all products, promotions and content on the site
Time management for all tasks: product information, promotions, commercial plan and other activities
Relationship management internally and externally
Project management of all large-scale tasks and projects.
- Any personal data that you provide to A.S. Watson (data controller) will be processed in line with applicable data protection laws and will be used only for the purpose of recruitment.
- We will keep your personal information for 1 year after which we will anonymise it – this is unless you decide to extend this period by logging into your profile on the Cornerstone Careers site.
- You can always choose to anonymise your data earlier by logging into your profile.