Job Title Web Design and Development Professional
Reporting Relationship Head of Digital Marketing
Location London Head Office, Bloomsbury
Closing date for applications: 23 April 2018
Argus Media is growing quickly, adding new markets, new services, new delivery options and improved analytical tools. The London marketing department covering Europe and Africa is adding new skills in order to help fuel future growth. The web design and development professional will be a key part of the Argus team, implementing digital marketing technologies and best practices to ensure a smooth and profitable customer lifecycle for new and existing subscribers.
This role will suit a well organised person who is able to assimilate complex technical information quickly, develop good relationships with key stakeholders and share relevant information. Digital marketing tools and tactics constantly evolve and we are looking for someone who will continually look to implement and adapt latest best practices and deliver business value through digital marketing.
- Act as publisher/web master for Russian language website
- Design and create web pages, upload materials, train and develop other web editors
- Administer web updates and troubleshoot issues on Russian and English language websites
- Sitecore and Netsuite maintenance and publishing, creation of assets and trouble shooting
- Serve as Marketo super user to develop email programmes, maintain the database and manage reporting and execution. Provide support and training to Marketo users globally including our Russian speaking staff
- Reporting and analytics across multiple platforms to populate monthly digital marketing stats including Google Analytics, Netsuite, Domo and social channels
- Assistance with automated client value, subscription renewal and prospect nurturing programmes
- Identify and test potential enhancements to continually improve customer acquisition/retention rates
- Webinar recording, editing and technical support
- Conduct media monitoring and attend relevant seminars to keep abreast of latest digital marketing technologies and best practice
Required Skills And Experience
- Proven experience in website design and maintenance, with a good knowledge of Sitecore CMS
- Expert user of CRM databases with experience using Netsuite
- Excellent written English and Russian
- Super user of Marketo
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise tasks
- Experience user of HTML, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Photoshop
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics
- Desire to learn and apply new marketing techniques and technologies
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
About Argus Media
Argus is an independent media organisation with more than 850 staff. It is headquartered in London and has 21 offices in the world’s principal commodity trading and production centres. Argus produces price assessments and analysis of international energy and other commodity markets, and also offers bespoke consulting services and industry leading conferences.
Companies in 140 countries around the world use Argus data to index physical trade and as benchmarks in financial derivative markets as well as for analysis and planning purposes.
Half of Argus employees are commodity journalists who specialise in reporting news and price information relating to physical energy and related commodity markets. They operate according to a rigorous Editorial Code of Conduct and a Compliance and Ethics Policy that align with best journalistic practice, including the avoidance of conflicts of interest.
Argus was founded in 1970 and is a privately held UK-registered company. It is owned by staff shareholders and global growth equity firm General Atlantic.
- Salary £32,000
- Group pension scheme
- Group healthcare and life assurance scheme
- 25 days holiday with annual increase up to 30 days
- Subsidised gym membership
- Season ticket travel loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Extensive internal and external training