The Sales Manager, EU will report to the Global Director of Wholesale & Franchise and carry out the management of all wholesale accounts in Europe, Russia, Africa and LATAM. The goal of this role is to proactively expand the wholesale distribution of the brand in this region with solid buying contacts and work closely with both existing and new accounts to drive their business.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
Management of wholesale businesses in Europe, Russia, Africa, LATAM.
Achieve annual retail sales and wholesale booking plans for all product categories.
Monitor sales performance and stock levels.
Analyze style selling and proactively work on re-orders, swaps to drive business further.
Carry out meetings with department store teams discussing brand positioning, OTBs, sell thru agreements, markdown contributions, shopfits etc.
Coordinate all wholesale markets in London and Paris.
Present the collection to partners, project for their needs by style and color on all product categories for the entire year and guide them on assortments by store.
Coordinate store design and set-up to prepare for new store openings.
Collaborate with PR and events teams to develop strategies on all store openings and product launches in new markets
Collaborate with visual department to ensure that merchandising and visual directions are being executed in every store.
Organize and hold staff trainings on the brand and product on a seasonal basis for key accounts.
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED?
- Bachelor’s Degree with proven experience in wholesale sales within apparel and/or accessories
- Second language essential, priority languages Italian, Spanish, Russian
- Excellent analytical and advanced excel skills required
- Able to manage own priorities, set own work objectives and proactively identify business issues and develop creative solutions
- Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities
- Comfortable to work in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines.
- Passionate commitment to brand, you will be a true brand ambassador
- Willingness to challenge the norm & embrace design thinking
- Able to work with pace in a ever evolving and changing environment
- Obsess about Brand Experience at all points in the consumer journey