- Sales of Russian oil products (including diesel fuel, naphtha, gasoline, vacuum gas oil (VGO) etc.) into the north western European, Asia and US markets
- Build strong relationship with wholesalers, end-users and traders and develop a sales strategy in collaboration with the COO and CEO
- Offer trend reports of the sales performance and keep informed about the market to ensure the company’s competitiveness and profitability as well as to suggest new business development opportunities
- Collaborate with the risk management team to manage and mitigate any risks
- Reports into the CEO
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in selling, marketing or asset trading of oil products (vacuum gas oil (VGO), diesel fuel, naphtha, gasoline, fuel oil)
- Excellent knowledge of light to heavy distillate products and experience in selling / trading in Northwest Europe as well as globally (e.g. US, Asia)
- Strong understanding of oil products risk management, able to successfully perform hedges
- Ideally, knowledge of the oil refining process and Russian language skills would be preferred
- Located in/near Zurich (Switzerland) or happy to relocate to the area (Must have Swiss citizenship or valid CH work permit)
For all positions based in Switzerland, Redstone Commodity Search works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.