We’re a team of trusted advisors who provide innovative investment solutions to help our clients meet their financial goals. From private wealth to asset management, we work with specialists and groups from around the firm to help high-net-worth individuals and institutions across various industries navigate changing markets and make smart investments. We value self-starters with an entrepreneurial spirit, but still provide the support and resources to ensure your success. Are you a quick-thinking self-starter with a passion for the financial markets, the desire to work closely with portfolio managers, and the ability to think outside the box? We are seeking an Analyst to join our Private Wealth Management team who has Russian language skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail, strong communication skills, and client service are essential to maintaining and enhancing our business.
Private Wealth Management (PWM) secures, develops and manages relationships with high net worth individuals, their families, family offices and foundations. PWM assists clients with building and preserving their financial wealth by creating and implementing long-term asset allocation within the context of each client’s particular risk tolerance, and by providing access to innovative investment ideas and opportunities. PWM professionals develop customized investment strategies and offer a full array of wealth management products and services, including private banking and trust company services.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Work closely with Private Wealth Advisors to support and implement wealth management strategies for PWM clients
- Develop and prepare marketing presentations for prospective clients that address equity, fixed income, and alternative investment components of asset allocation
- Identify wallet share growth opportunities in existing client base
- Identify opportunities for and coordinate wealth advisory services within client base
- Manage advisory business implementation and rebalancing
- Manage cash balances and private banking services in accounts
- Analyse equity and fixed income portfolios for risk and return characteristics
- Execute portfolio rebalancing
- Research internal and external investment vehicles for client asset allocation
- Keep abreast of the latest events in the financial markets
- Relay GS research and market views to Private Wealth Advisors
- Work in conjunction with various product groups within Investment Management to respond to client needs
- Assist with trading and provide client service and team support