You're a great match if you possess fantastic troubleshooting and analytical skills, are driven to help customers, and have the ability to dive deep into a new product to learn it inside and out.... sound like you? Read on!
We are looking for a talented Technical Support professional to become a Zendesk guru for our customers. You will be providing top-notch support through many different channels of communication including: email, phone, chat, forums and social media such as Twitter and Facebook. You're a great match if you possess fantastic troubleshooting and analytical skills, are driven to help customers, and have the ability to dive deep into a new product to learn it inside and out.
- Answer all questions related to Zendesk and escalate when necessary
- Educate and empower our customers to become better Zendesk users
- Own the customer experience and work to exceed their expectations. We want to treat our customers as if you would treat a guest in your own home.
- Proactively look for solutions to problems and propose improvements if something could work better
- Be Zendesk's ambassador for all internal departments and help them be successful in their roles
- Drive product change and improvement to make Zendesk the leading support platform
- You love talking to people on the phone and building relationships with your customers
- You are able to empathise with customers in a genuine way that lets them know you care about their issues
- You're a team player that can follow and lead as situations dictate
- You're able to make decisions and solve problems
- You have an ability to explain complex issues in beautifully simple terms
- You're curious and have a natural ability to "zoom out" of a problem, in order to ask the right questions.
- You're able to plan, organise, and prioritise work - this role wears many hats!
Technical skills and Experience required:
- At least 1 years experience in Customer Service
- Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues as well as replicate and document for further escalation
- Experience using social media or web-based software, including Twitter, Facebook, Google Apps
- Knowledge of common help desk/ticketing solutions
- Fluent Russian and English (additional European languages a huge plus)
- Entitlement to work full time in EU for any employer
You are an ideal candidate if:
- You enjoy a fun and friendly work environment
- You like celebrating successes and accomplishments
- If you like engaging with your customers and colleagues
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.
Interested in knowing what we do in the community? Check out the Zendesk Neighbor Foundation to learn more about how we engage with, and provide support to, our local communities.
Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.