Viagogo is a global online platform for live sport, music and entertainment tickets. viagogo aims to provide ticket buyers with the widest possible choice of tickets to events across the world, and helps ticket sellers ranging from individuals with a spare ticket to large multi-national event organizers reach a global audience. We are the market leader in our sector and one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in the world, offering our service to customers in nearly 60 countries.
We’re looking to hire ambitious, intelligent, and talented people to help expand our business and join a fast-growing team. You’ll learn what it takes to execute the operations in an e-commerce business by gaining hands-on experience in a key operational area. Your training won’t be in a classroom – we will expect you to learn quickly on the job, absorb a considerable amount of information in a short amount of time, and be a strong team contributor within months. Strong performers can expect to be in a managerial position within 24 months, and leading a department within 3-4 years.
The role will be based in Limerick, Ireland. Your package will include a competitive basic salary, not to mention a fun team, a great working environment and amazing career prospects. Candidates may be expected to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends occasionally. Days in lieu will be provided.
Role Description and Responsibilities
- The Online Store Data Management team is responsible for all the live events (e.g: sports, concerts, festivals, theatre, etc..) related content and data on the website. This means:
- Creating the live events on our website with all the required basic information, so that we have the most comprehensive and global catalogue of live events in the world
- Improving the quality and richness of the live event data on our website, so that it is more attractive to customers. This in practice means a wide range of tasks, varying from designing and managing our venue maps, to researching and finding additional information about venues or adding images of performing artists to our website
- Reviewing and editing live event data to ensure everything is merchandised accurately, with all the purchasing and selling parameters configured correctly
- Fixing and troubleshooting any issues that arise. Requires you to build a strong domain knowledge and coordinate with other internal teams, especially customer care
- You will have full ownership at a country and/or regional level to maximize accountability and be required to master several bespoke internal software Tools.