- Languages: Lithuanian/Russian C2-Master (Fluent) – Excellent Command of English
- Preferred background in translation, interpreting or foreign languages.
- Skills: Computer Literacy, Multicultural awareness, Interpersonal Skills, Flexibility, Working on own Initiative.
- Specialising in: Legal or Medical English
- Car and full driving licence will represent a distinct advantage.
Job Description: A Lithuanian/Russian interpreter is required for ongoing assignments involving legal and medical matters in Naas, Co.Kildare. The position requires short consecutive / community interpreting duties in medical and legal settings.Previous experience and background in interpreting and translation studies is a distinct advantage.This is a freelance position.