The Customer Success Team is tasked with proactively reaching out to our new customers, providing best practices guidance and assisting them through all phases of enablement, while also reactively engaging with existing customers to deliver technical and best practices guidance as well as advocacy services.
The Customer Success Manager participates in all of these activities, applying technical expertise, customer relationship building, and basic team selling skills to support the TIBCO Sales Team in maintaining our customer base.
What You'll Do
The job holder will be expected to perform the following:-
- Assist in enabling new TIBCO customers, gaining a high-level understanding of their project goals and timelines and offering best practices advice and advocacy services throughout the entire customer journey.
- Manage customer issues related to the installation, configuration, and implementation of TIBCO products on a timely basis and with a high level of communication and
- appropriate establishment of expectations.
- Log defects and enhancement requests on behalf of customers and identify immediate workaround solutions.
- Contribute product and solution knowledge for our internal and shared communities.
- Prepare and deliver product demonstrations and presentations that address client technical and business requirements.
- Clearly and professionally communicate with customers, partners, and co-workers.
- Adhere to and enforce company policies and procedures.
Who You Are
- BS Degree in a technical or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years experience with:
- Java and Java Frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, and Spring Security (formerly Acegi)
- Operating Systems such as Linux, Unix, Windows, and AIX
- Various databases including MySQL, Oracle, SQLServer, and/or PostgreSQL
- Various application servers including Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, Weblogic, and GlassFish
- Flexibility to accommodate co-worker, management, and customer requests across multiple time zones.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Fluency in multiple languages (English, plus French, German, and/or Spanish) a plus.
- Strong organizational and presentation skills.
- Versatility in presenting technical concepts to audiences with mixed capabilities.
- Knowledge of the open source community.
- Knowledge of developers who participate in open source projects.
- Knowledge of the software market, open source key players, and projects.
- Experience deploying and building reports using Business Intelligence (BI) related software a strong plus.
- Experience with Salesforce a plus.
Please note you must have full working rights for the country you are applying for. If on a work permit or visa please make sure the details along with expiry date are included on your application.
Applications and CVs MUST be in English.
TIBCO is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.