As a Customer Service Specialist, you will thrive in a busy and target-driven environment, you will manage all aspects of the Group’s player experience by honing your natural customer service talents and offering players top level support and assistance with any queries via multiple channels of communication. You will be responsible for troubleshooting all player matters before escalating if all measured have been exhausted. You will strive to ensure the player’s experience is a positive one, and finally you will be on top of your game when having to inform players of any upcoming promotions.
As an investor in our people, we will provide you with a comprehensive three week training course specifically tailored to aid you in your new job as Customer Service Specialist. All we ask is that you meet the following criteria:
- Fluent in Russian, with an excellent command of English
- Ability to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess a strong customer service mentality with first-rate attention to detail
- Thrive in working in a fast pasted, target-driven environment
- Self-motivated and able to work as part of a busy team
- Possess strong all round understanding of basic computer software, especially Word and Excel
The following are a distinct advantage, but not essential for the role:
- Proficiency in any additional languages
- A minimum typing speed of 40 wpm
- Previous gaming experience
- Working knowledge of online payment processing
- Have proven work experience in using live chat
We will help you achieve your set goals through the provision of ongoing training and development and regular review sessions to ensure you are on the right path.
- The salary for this job is based on experience, so whilst we are not able to go into detail at this stage, we can say that we offer great salary packages and also like to throw in a discretionary annual performance bonus. In addition, we can provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Malta.
- We offer health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address). In addition, you are entitled to join our company pension scheme.
- Our in-house training and development team deliver fantastic support in terms of developing your skills and helping you progress your career.
- We have a canteen which offers hot and cold options for breakfast and lunch and we contribute €3 daily towards this. In addition, there is free fresh fruit, snacks, drinks and an onsite gym (if you’re into that kind of thing).
Support Services Senior Account Specialist
“… I joined as a Support Services Agent a few months later I was promoted to Team Leader. Two years since joining I secured a role in TV. My position evolved over the years; I’m now managing EPT webcast project. …There is a lot of hard work involved but I’m lucky enough that my job constantly challenges me and gives me an excellent opportunity to meet many interesting & talented people. – Justyna Baran; Live Stream & Distribution Manager”- March 2016
We will aim to get back to you within 14 days of applying. If you meet the criteria you will be invited to complete written language assessments, followed by a phone discussion and finally face-to-face/Skype interview.
Company related links:
The Stars Group Careers: Page: http://www.starsgroup.com/careers/index
The Stars Group Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Poker-Stars-145773875526133/
The Stars Group LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/pokerstars
- Focus on the customer
- Work as a team
- Strive for excellence
- Have courage
- Show passion
Stars Interactive is a division of The Stars Group, ultimate owner of industry leading gaming brands including PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, PokerStars Championship, PokerStars Festival and MEGASTACK. Collectively, these brands have more than 111 million registered customers, forming one of the largest online gaming businesses in the world. We provide gaming experiences designed to make our platforms the favourite iGaming destinations for customers everywhere. This role is in the Group’s Dublin service office in the Global Support Services department.