Teradata empowers companies to achieve high-impact business outcomes through analytics. With a powerful combination of Industry expertise and leading hybrid cloud technologies for data warehousing and big data analytics, Teradata unleashes the potential of great companies. Partnering with top companies around the world, Teradata helps improve customer experience, mitigate risk, drive product innovation, achieve operational excellence, transform finance, and optimize assets. Teradata is recognized by media and industry analysts as a future-focused company for its technological excellence, sustainability, ethics, and business value.
The Teradata culture isn’t just about one kind of person. So many individuals make up who we are, making us that much more unique. It’s what sets apart the dynamic, diverse and collaborative environment that is Teradata. But even as individuals, there’s one thing that we all share —our united goal of making Teradata and our people the best we can be.
As an experienced accountant within the European Finance Centre, you will play a key role in providing accounting services to our Teradata Russia organisation. Working with the Team Leader and other team members, you will be responsible for the delivery of accurate and timely accounting information. This will often involve close collaboration with other specialized departments.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Participation in monthly / quarterly closing procedure in accordance with the Company Policy (RAS);
- Booking of all transactions in RAS 1C Accounting package, including Sales Invoices, Purchase Invoices, T&E Expenses, Bank Transactions, Salaries
- Perform and monitor prepayments accounts for Russian GAAP books purposes;
- Perform fixed assets accounting in Russian GAAP books
- Preparation of Sales Invoices-Factura
- Perform accounts payable and costs accounting in Russian accounting and tax books; Ensure proper back up and documentation for all transactions in line with local regulations;
- Processing Bank payments through Citi-Bank on-line, providing confirmation documents required for currency control compliance to bank in Russia
- Russian Payroll support
- Annual audit support
- Assist Accounting Manager and Chief Accountant in day to day routine matters and monthly reporting
- Co-ordination of posting of documents in US GAAP and RU GAAP, to minimise timing differences monthly / quarterly
- Perform account reconciliation
- You have 2 to 3 years experience within a large multinational organization, preferably within a Shared Services Centre
- You have solid familiarity with Microsoft Office products and Outlook
- You are fluent in English and Russian
- You are energetic, results oriented with a “can do” attitude
- Experience with Russian 1C Accounting Package an advantage