Inside Solution SE Russian
IRL - Dublin, Blanchardstown - Ballycoolin
Job title: Inside Sales Engineer
Reporting relationship: Reports to Inside Sales Engineering Manager
Have you ever considered working in one of the coolest industries, cyber security?
If this sounds like you—and you’re looking for a rewarding, opportunity-filled career with a company that protects millions of people against cyber threats search no more.
Symantec is the global leader in Next-Generation Cybersecurity. Our mission is keeping our customers safe by protecting their information. The cloud holds incredible promise to make businesses more competitive, connected, and productive. Symantec delivers on that promise through our comprehensive, Integrated Cyber Defense Platform. We continue to deliver game-changing innovation and build upon our unrivalled legacy. It’s a value proposition that no other company can deliver.
About The Role
Key to our customers and partners success is the role of an Inside Sales Engineer. You will be working in a fast paced, collaborative and fun environment. Success as a team comes from ensuring the customer gets the best experience with the right people at the right stage.
You will be working with a wide range of customers, partners and from both sales and pre-sales, so being able to articulate the functionality and value of our solutions is a critical success factor. You will work closely with the Sales teams within the Inside Sales Center, providing the deep technical expertise which they require to deliver the right solution to their customers and partners.
To be successful in this role you are required to continuously upskill in our broad portfolio of solutions and to continually stay current on the latest trends in the industry.
- Driving technical sales conversations for our customers and partners and can position our entire portfolio of products for Endpoint and Network
- Delivering product demonstrations
- Leading and supporting Request for Proposals
- Leading and supporting Proof of Concepts
- Delivering Partner Enablement
- You will be working with a wide range of customers, partners and from both sales and pre-sales, so being able to articulate the functionality and value of our solutions is a critical success factor.
- Joining sales calls to help articulate the value and benefit of Symantec’s solutions.
- Talking to existing customers to ensure that they are maximizing their investment and are aware of any new enhancements or features that are available.
- Technically validate all sales opportunities
- Strong technical background
- Language requirement Russian and English
- Industry certifications such as CISSP, CCSP, and N+ are highly advantageous
Symantec is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Relentlessly protect the world’s information. Make a difference at Symantec. Across the globe, we are an ‘essential’ partner to both consumers and businesses of all sizes. We combine our talents, our brains, and our creative energy to reinforce our place as a world-class technical community.
Our most critical asset at Symantec is the talent we hire - you! We look for people who have a desire to excel and reflect our values: Innovation, Action, Customer-Driven, and Trust. We recognize that every opening in our company is a chance to increase Symantec's competitive advantage, and we are willing to invest in you in order to win.
Symantec will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Symantec, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact HR Service Exchange .