Freelance / temporary contract
Unique opportunity to enter the industry for one of the biggest global pharma
Do you want to gain experience working in a Global Pharmaceutical company? We are seeking a scientist with an understanding of clinical trial design, application of data management and analysis techniques within excel.
The role will focus on a unique global clinical trial project.
You would be part of a group of scientists working on a global project that encompasses an in-depth analysis of clinical trials from Phase I to Phase IV. Specific activities for the successful candidate could include review of clinical protocols and extrapolation of important data for subsequent analysis. In addition, the candidate will be involved with working with global Development IT teams and Data Analytics teams to build a web application for scientific purposes. The ideal candidate would work with internal experts and collaborators.
- Develop subject matter expertise (disease area knowledge, develop clinical research tools and/or processes)
- Contribute to Clinical Development line function initiatives, local and/or global education and process development projects, as required.
- Advanced degree in life sciences/healthcare (or clinically relevant degree) is required.
- Clinical research, bioinformatics and mathematical backgrounds are an advantage.
- Fluent English (oral and written).
- Intermediate knowledge of global clinical studies in a pharmaceutical company or contract research organization or similar experience with an academic research institutionKnowledge of principles of clinical data collection and reporting; ability to use systems and tools (e.g., EDC systems, Excel, etc.) for data collection, analysis and reporting
- Analytical / computational background; ability to detect data trends and escalate as appropriate.
HOW TO APPLY?
Click on the "apply" button below. Please contact Arnaud Heroult on +44 (0)203 096 4712 or if you would like to know more about this opportunity. The summer is coming fast so apply now before the role is filled.
Our team at SRG Clinical also cover roles in Clinical Operations (CPM, CRA etc.), Biometrics (Statistics, SAS programming, Data Management), Medical information, Medical affairs, Pharmacovigilance and Regulatory affairs so do not hesitate to call me at +44 (0)203 096 4712.
At SRG Clinical, we are Professional (we provide a professional service in a timely manner to add value to our candidates and clients), we are Specialists (covering nearly 70 years of Life Sciences Recruitment experience within our vertical markets ), we are Honest (we provide an honest and transparent service to both our clients and candidates: treating others as we would wish to be treated ourselves.) and we are Internationals (our team is made of UK and European nationals speaking 10 languages (English, Danish, French, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Czech, Slovak, Russian and German)).
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the EU/UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.