Our Client is a fast-growing IT Service Provider to medium and large Companies, Government departments and semi state bodies in the Irish marketplace. They offer strong personal development programmes and a genuine interest in the career and personal development of their people, through training, certification and social events.
The role of the Professional Services Consultant is to lead the design and implementation of a range of IT Infrastructure Solutions across Managed Services and Cloud.
To ensure successful implementation of a range of projects and technologies.
Ensure the implementation is delivered through adherence to pre-agreed plans and milestones
Defines, communicates and enforces technology standards.
Responsible for ensuring that they comply with all quality Policies and Procedures and support the quality continuous improvement process. Level 3 & 4 Engineers should act as a role models within the organisation regarding quality initiatives.
The Essential Skills:
- Virtualisation concepts and technologies
- Windows Server Active Directory
- Exchange Server /Office 365
- Strong IP skills
- Core hardware infrastructure e.g. servers, storage
- Backup as a Service
- DR as a Service
- Infrastructure as a Service (Cloud Services)
- Experience in a Technical Consulting environment
- Microsoft MCSE/VCP
- Third level IT qualification
- Exposure to other Microsoft cloud products such as Office 365 \ Azure.
- Experienced in design and delivery of Windows Server based solutions.
- Experienced in design and delivery of VMware based solutions.
As a reward for your commitment to this role you’ll be rewarded with an attractive package including competitive base salary, flexible benefits.
Please contact Steve Latchford, Associate Director- Infrastructure & Security at Software Placements on +353 (0)1 525 4644 or +353 (0) 83 3505050 or please e-mail your C.V in Word format through the link provided.