SoapBox Labs is looking for a Language Modelling Scientist to help us develop and implement deep learning approaches to language modelling.
We are building speech recognition technology for children between the ages of 4 and 10, enabling device interactions for gaming, learning and communication. The SoapBox platform allows developers to incorporate our ‘smart’ cloud based engine into their digital apps, products, and web services.
We are currently looking to expand our team to help develop our patent-pending, proprietary speech recognition system. We are looking for enthusiastic and committed candidates who thrive under minimal supervision.
Skills and Qualifications
- Ph.D. or equivalent experience (5+ years) required in Language Modelling, NLP, Information Retrieval or similar relevant field
- Experience with deep learning methods, LSTM-RNN, Convnet, Tensorflow
- Proven ability to focus on hard problems and develop novel techniques to tackle them
- Experience with the terminal environment in Linux; Python; source control
- Experience using scalable methods and infrastructure
What We Offer
- A competitive remuneration package
- Unique opportunity to shape the future of children’s voice technology
- Flexible working environment
- Dublin 8 location in walking distance of Dublin City Center
- The chance to get in at the ground floor of this growth start-up
- SoapBox Labs is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to diversity in the workplace and we strive to reflect this in our company atmosphere and culture.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer visa support for this role.
- No recruiters required at this time thanks.