SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
As an IT Service Desk Support Associate, you will work on global infrastructure-related initiatives within the IT CSD. This role incorporates all aspects of the IT Support Landing page to ensure it continues to evolve and improve, providing the perfect bridge between an excellent customer experience and the digital era transformation. The role will require flexibility to adapt to tasks which reflect the global nature of the IT CSD engagement model.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Support the introduction and evolution of AI-based support solutions.
- Evolve the content creation cycle to enable AI based support tools.
- Engage with SME’s to ensure product-related content is consistent and delivered in a way that fits the digital era support needs.
- Build relationships with multiple stakeholders and business areas towards delivering optimal results
- Develop click-through analytics to ensure we understand self-support content effectiveness
- Identify and implement improvements using the Agile methodology
- Drive the evolution of the support reporting to enable real-time to report data
- Ensure the digital era transformation and new support tools are incorporated into customer-centric service management in a manner applied to traditional support channels.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- 3rd Level Qualification – Cert, Diploma, Degree in IT related discipline
- ITIL process knowledge would be a benefit
- Customer Focus
- Relationship building
- Development experience an advantage
- Experience in project management
- Excellent English communication bother verbal and written
- 48 months experience in an IT support centre or related IT support environment.
- Strong experience working on improvement initiatives.
- Reporting experience – specifical analytics on web content.
- Experience in knowledge management process cycles.
- Experience in evolving and improving support tools.
- Experience working with stakeholders at all levels.
- Social media management experience.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.