This is a new role to the business which will give an outstanding and unique career opportunity to join an exciting and fast growing value fashion retail group. The role is based in our impressive International Headquarters in the heart of Dublin city. The role reports into the Internal Audit Manager. The Internal Audit team is part of the Finance function and services the Primark business as a whole.
The position is a unique opportunity within the business and would provide an opportunity to develop the approach and methodologies for IT Audit in Primark. The role involves planning, executing and reporting on IT audits, completing data analytics and delivering work to schedule. The role helps to ensure internal controls are appropriately designed, operationally effective and are aligned with Primark and ABF objectives.
The position by its nature offers unique exposure to our high energy business, its operations and people. It offers interesting and challenging work across a variety of financial, operational and regulatory engagements. For the right candidate this role offers the potential for significant personal development and a strong career path in the business.
The role requires limited travel.
- Working closely with stakeholders across the businesses to define the IT risk universe and define a risk based audit plan.
- Spearheading an IT audit approach for the business.
- Delivering a broad range of IT audit and risk engagements in collaboration with the Primark internal audit team and third party providers. Driving the implementation of data analytics within the audit approach.
- Developing audit programs and completing IT audits across the business.
- Providing IT risk consultation and expertise on projects and implementations.
- Leading IT based investigations and post incident reviews.
- Completing audits of the key business, operational, and regulatory risks around the IT of the business.
- Collaborating with colleagues across the business to improve the quality of controls and risk management.
Essential knowledge, education, skills and experience:
- Candidates should have a minimum of three years of experience in the fields of IT audit, assurance and/or IT security. Candidates from other disciplines or with less experience may be considered. Qualifications such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, ITIL are desirable, although not essential.
- Additionally, professional accountancy qualification is desirable but not essential.
- Third level qualification in a related field;
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written);
- Ability to work on own initiative while also being a good team player, and
- Commercial mind-set and value-add focus.