PE Global are currently recruiting for a number of multi-lingual speakers on behalf of our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork.
Accounts Receivable Associate- Russian, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish or French language
- First point of contact for customer inquiries on customer master data in SAP ERP system
- Coordinate initiation and validation of order to cash master data requests
- Complete master data process changes using enablers and SAP
- Adhere to Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) and Financial Business controls to ensure quality
- Continuous improvement to further enhance procedures and achieve best practice
- Serve as subject matter expert and “go to” contact for all aspects of customer master data
- Understands, advises and reports master data implications and consequences to manager
- Analyse customer aging through in order to analyse collection priorities
- Answer customer inquiries on invoice disputes
- Enter customer disputes in
- Contact customers by phone or mail for collections using market best practices
- Run AR reports for management review
- Run billing process and ensure invoices are sent to customers on time
- Post daily cash receipts through manual and automated methods such as Electronic Bank Statement, EDI, or Lockbox processing based on customer remittance detail. Understand the unique requirements of these processes and insure maintenance of system to enable accurate postings.
- Monitor bank account statements reconcile unapplied cash accounts
- Work with internal/external customers to resolve payment differences.
- Identify and clear offsetting related customer debit and credit items.
- Handle offsetting and write-off requests of the Collectors according to policy.
- Execute outbound payment transactions to settle customer credit items.
- Perform month-end closing activities
- Respond to inquiries from other business areas regarding cash postings.
- Interact with Ecommerce, Treasury, General Accounting, and the Regional bank to resolve Cash payment and remittance advice receipt and application issues.
- Ideally college graduate or a minimum of 2 years financial experience on credit and collections in a multinational Shared Services environment
- Minimum 2 years customer facing experience.
- Must demonstrate strong telephone communication skills with ability to influence and negotiate
- Fluency in Russian, German, Italian, Dutch, Spanish or French language is essential
- Must understand the fundamentals of accounting and recognize the accounting transactions associated with cash application management.
- Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills to respond to customers with a rational and empathetic manner.
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, etc…)
- SAP experience desirable
Job Type: Contract