Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 244 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created account - click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications.
Provide full legal first Name/Family Name
- DO: Capitalize first letter of First and Last Name. Example: John Smith
- DON'T: Capitalize entire First and/or Last Name. Example: JOHN SMITH
- NOTE: Use correct grammar for Names with multiple cases. Example: McDonald or O'Connell
Provide full address details
Resume is required
Multiple attachments can be uploaded including Resume and Cover Letter for each application
Job Description Summary:
Bring your enthusiasm for solving customer challenges to a team that cares deeply about consumer satisfaction. This isn’t a job where you just read a script – you are empowered to resolve our customer’s questions by using creativity and skill to provide compassionate, practical solutions. You’re unflappable and consistently good at turning today’s problems into tomorrow’s solutions.
Fluency in English & Russian is required
- Respond to customer inquiries via phone and e-mail in an efficient and effective manner related and perform phone outreach as needed
- Keep up to date on applicable regulations and utilize independent judgment in the application of those regulations
- Work assigned queues, emails, and service requests, as well as other Compliance related items on a daily basis
- Maintain professionalism in your interactions with PayPal personnel and customers at all times
- Ensure that PayPal implements the appropriate controls and monitoring needed to satisfy its obligations to the regulatory authorities
- Ensuring that Anti Money Laundering regulations are adhered to and monitor account activity accordingly
- Process queue items such as KYC, KYB, SAR, PEP, WLM, and Transaction Monitoring in a timely manner as measured against communicated departmental targets
- Provide feedback to management regarding necessary changes and updates including policies, upgrades, and potential workflow changes
- Strong verbal (phone) communication skills: actively listen and speak clearly to customers
- Strong written (email) communication: use proper grammar and punctuation
- Ability to make discretionary decisions based on research. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required
- Ability to function in multiple queues covering a variety of tasks with a sense of urgency and follow-through
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies
- Strong working knowledge of external systems and PC based internet and software applications (Internet, Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- 1+ years ’ experience in a compliance department with a financial institution a plus
- 2+ years ’ relevant experience
- 6-12 months ’ experience in one or more of the following areas: Fraud Investigation, Card Issuing or Merchant Acquiring Credit Card business, Accounting, Finance, Protection Services, Chargeback Processing, or ACH processing
- High school diploma or equivalent
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.