- Providing 1st line helpdesk support to the retail estate;
- Maintaining a very high standard of customer service;
- Investigating and resolving as many incidents as possible, taking ownership of issues, co-ordinating multiple support teams when required, and communicating effectively to users throughout;
- Taking responsibility for logging all reported incidents, and contributing to root cause analysis in order to improve service on an ongoing basis.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 2+ years in a similar fast paced, results-driven Helpdesk / Desktop Support role
- Efficient skills in supporting Microsoft products including Windows 7, Windows 10, Active Directory, Exchange 2003/2010, Outlook 2003/2007 and Multiple Web browsers;
- Working technical knowledge of the PC platform – hardware, software, network and operating systems.
- Demonstrate a mastery of critical thinking, verbal and written communication, active listening and conflict resolution skills.
- Attention to the client, interaction and ability to collect information are required to understand quickly the client’s needs.
- Excellent methodology in fault-finding and following up
- Ability to prioritise and focus
- Ability to work on own initiative but also ability to establish good working relationship within team, the business and other IT groups that come into daily contact with.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language to non-technical staff and end users.
- Knowledge of Linux command line will be an advantage.
- Betting industry experience would be viewed very positively