A leading global health-care organisation are going though significant expansion and transformation within their global manufacturing and supply chain operations and as a result they are looking to hire senior supply chain specialist to sit within a new team in their EMEA supply which will be focused on implementing best practice within supply chain processes.
This position will report into a Senior Supply Chain Manager and will be focused primarily embedding SAP within the EMEA supply chain .
Another focus of this will be to ensure best practice and lean processes are implemented through the regional supply chain to reduce both cost and waste from the supply chain and to ensure that it is as efficient as possible.
- This role will be in a newly formed team within the EMEA supply that is focused on ensuring that the supply chain processes are fit for purpose and agile enough to accommodate the organisation’s growth as it continues their growth by acquisition.
- Another part of this position will be assist in a global SAP implementation and any future upgrades.
- Ideally degree qualified with 5-7 years supply chain re-engineering experience ideally at a regional or global level .
- A strong planning background would be a distinct advantage .
- A high level of SAP experience is an essential requirement.
- FMCG or Pharmaceutical experience are preferred.
The Next Step for you:
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Sarah from Next Generation Recruitment at email@example.com or alternatively call +353 1 66 29 120. All applications will be considered and responded to in full. Applications are in strict confidence.
Next Generation emphatically stresses, that as an organisation, will not forward your CV or any other personal details to any 3rd parties without your full prior approval.