Are you a world class Sales Engineer? Do you love to blend your strong interpersonal and selling skills with a passion for cutting edge technology? Are you a consultant or developer that has a passion for sales, but never officially turned to the “dark side”? No problem, New Relic has a history of making technical pioneers like you into high-powered SE’s.
Would you want to work in a Sales environment that values and respects your contributions and input as a Sales Engineer? What about working for a Sales Engineering organization that not only pays for performance, but runs significant financial SPIF programs including lavish trips, drones, smart watches and the like. Finally, imagine being able to do the best work you’ve ever done as a Sales Engineer for a high growth, well run and financially stable technology company that is continually identified as one of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area.
If this sounds interesting, then this might be the role for you! Simply put, we are the first, best place to find engaged and professional Sales Engineers that lead our customers to understanding, optimizing and deriving value from their digital business. Our SE’s are passionate and enthusiastic about making their customers successful and never hesitate to challenge the status quo.
We are looking for Sales Engineers who have a strong background in selling SaaS solutions and understand all phases of the sales cycle and can partner on a deal as a co-CEO with an account executive. You are comfortable engaging early in a deal to help set sales strategy, understand how to lead discovery, craft a solution to solve a customer’s business need, and get deep in validating how New Relic’s solutions address that need in real time. Additionally, you should be able to understand a customer’s IT infrastructure and software architecture.
- Support the Enterprise Sales team with opportunity qualification, demonstrations, Proof of Concept presentations (POC), RFP responses & business justification in a presales capacity
- Oversee the adoption, optimization, and integration of New Relic’s products within customers’ business infrastructure
- Work closely with Sales to identify revenue opportunities through the upsell of new services and contract renewals
- Evangelize new product features & provide customer feedback to New Relic product management and engineering groups
- Assist the Customer Success team the post-sales technical process: installation, deployment, training, technical check-ups, and escalation management
- Ensure timely resolution of customer issues by coordinating support responses
- Maintain a deep understanding of the customer’s business as well as their technical environment
- Native in one of the Nordic base languages: Norwegian, Danish, or Swedish
- 3+ years as a Sales Engineer (preferred), Implementation Consultant, Support Engineer or System Engineer or Software Developer with experience leading projects and/or working with customers
- 2nd EMEA language proficiency (Preferred): French, German, Spanish, Portuguese or Russian
- Hands-on experience working with programming languages including: Java, PHP, .NET, Ruby, Node.js, Python, etc.
- Experience selling and working with pure SaaS solutions in multi-tenant architectures is preferred
- Travel is less than 25%
To get started, click on the link below. To fast track your application, let us know in your cover letter why this job, product, and/or company is of particular interest to you. We look forward to talking!
We’re hiring at all experience levels, and we’re particularly interested in having a diverse team with a broad set of skills and viewpoints. We carefully consider every applicant that takes the time to apply.
A Little About Us
New Relic is a leading digital intelligence company, delivering full-stack visibility and analytics with more than 15,000 paid business accounts. The New Relic Digital Intelligence Platform provides actionable insights to drive digital business results. Companies of all sizes trust New Relic to monitor application and infrastructure performance so they can quickly resolve issues, and improve digital customer experiences. Learn more at newrelic.com.