Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consistently perform highly accurate payroll processing
- Process salaries/hourly pay, withholding taxes, pensions, vacation, sick leave and worker's compensation records etc. accurately & timely
- Analyze and provide payroll reports to management
- Partner with HR and outside vendors to process Expat tax payments
- Create and update payroll procedure documentation.
- Work with ICP to ensure accurate and timely payroll processing
- Review ICP output
- Support statutory financial audit.
- Work with external parties
- Work with "third party" actuarial on pension/retirement valuation.
- Data collection to assist with external and internal audits
- Perform statutory reporting for payroll
- Post journal entries into SAP
- Perform SAP clearing of all Payroll payments
- Own the reconciliation of all the payroll entries in the general ledger
- Review payroll procedures, compile and standardize for department
- Create and maintain the excel templates to support the payroll functions
- Monitor cost trends and support Corporate on budgeting and quarterly analysis
- Fluency in English and one of the other following languages is essential: German, Spanish, French, Italian and Russian
- Excellent computer skills - proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Proven commitment to achieving deadlines and delivering high quality work
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.