- The Account Manager is responsible for working with the Team Leader and Service Delivery Manager to ensure all aspects of the account are managed effectively.
- This role is heavily integrated with the client operations and the role is based on the client site in south county Dublin.
- The Account Manager will act as the main point of contact on a day today basis and the duties include
- Daily processing of orders and shipment preparation, including shipping documentation
- Responding to email requests & queries, and telephone contact
- Resolving order, shipping, returns, credits & invoice queries
- Maintaining and updating files on individual accounts
- Reviewing daily reports for customer allocations, back-orders, financials
- Dealing with stock orders and order release
- Internal and external reporting
- Establish productive working relationships with commercial team, OTC provider and other client functions required to provide consistent, quality customer experience.
- Identify & highlight changing needs of customer base and work toward continuous improvement of the customer experience and internal efficiencies.
- You will comply with Internal Policies & Procedures and with our ISO certification requirements, specifically ISO 9001; ISO 14001 & ISO 27001.
- You will be required to be flexible in this role and must be prepared to perform other tasks and undertake additional duties in any area of the business as determined by Management. These tasks may be outside your normal work area
- Language Competencies
- Fluent in Russian OR Fluent English OR French
- Recognised third level qualification in International Business Management / Business / Logistics or equivalent
- Generally requires 2-3 years related experience
- Systems knowledge - SAP or equivalent and strong PC skills
- Demonstrated understanding of full end-to-end supply chain processes
- Demonstrated passion for customer experience
- Experience in a an account management/interface role between clients & operations
- Experience in a Supply Chain role
- Experience of working on a client site
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.