You will be part of a newly created multilingual client facing team. The Team will be working onsite with and alongside internal teams for a preeminent online multinational company to respond to client leads and assist in the implementation of our client's web based products.
Web Product Implementation Specialists will be responsible for establishing a new service specifically around this client's high profile & critical program. The team will be supporting DACH based clients/customers and therefore native level (spoken & written) is essential.
- Interface with advertisers and internal sales and services teams via phone, email, chat and video conferencing as needed
- Perform and verify the implementation of web based products with customers
- Give guidance, support, and train customers on how to use the products
- Employ strong, clear communication skills with your customers and colleagues, displaying your enthusiasm and a desire to succeed.
- Deliver high quality service to your customers, exceeding client expectations and quality scoring measures.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Troubleshooting skills on online marketing products
- Experience in WordPress/Shopify/Magento/Drupal or similar platforms (at least 1 platform)
- Experience working in a B2B environment
- Strong communication, customer service, relationship management and support skills
- Technologically capable to quickly learn customer service software applications and process customer implementations that do not necessarily follow a standard template/process
- Online analytics or ad product experience
- Proven sales or revenue impacting track record
- Google AdWords or Analytics certified