Logistics Account Manager (Implant) with Healthcare/Pharma Logistics experience required in Dublin South. This role is with one of the biggest names in the Supply Chain Industry and is an exciting career development opportunity.
- The Account Manager is responsible for working with others to ensure all aspects of the account are managed effectively.
- This role is heavily integrated with the client operations and the role is based on the client site in south county Dublin.
- The Account Manager will act as the main point of contact on a day today basis.
- Daily processing of orders and shipment preparation, including shipping documentation
- Responding to email requests & queries, and telephone contact
- Resolving order, shipping, returns, credits & invoice queries
- Maintaining and updating files on individual accounts
- Reviewing daily reports for customer allocations, back-orders, financials
- Dealing with stock orders and order release
- Internal and external reporting
- Responsible for ensuring all customer queries and issues are answered in a timely manner.
- Establish productive working relationships with commercial team and client functions required to provide consistent, quality customer experience.
- Communicate effectively to keep all stakeholders aligned on key priorities – Company & client stakeholders.
- Identify & highlight changing needs of customer base and work toward continuous improvement of the customer experience and internal efficiencies.
- To build a proactive, positive relationship with the assigned distributor.
- To develop and sustain a professional working relationship with all departments within Company & the client operations.
- You will comply with Internal Policies & Procedures and with ISO certification requirements, specifically ISO 9001; ISO 14001 & ISO 27001.
Fluent in Russian or fluent English
- Recognised third level qualification in International Business Management / Business / Logistics or equivalent
- Generally requires 2 years related experience
- Business to Business relationship building skills
- Systems knowledge – SAP or equivalent and strong PC skills
- Demonstrated understanding of full end-to-end supply chain processes
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast and dynamic organization
- Demonstrated passion for customer experience
- Ability to travel as needed in the start-up phase
- Customer Focus
- Time, Tasks & Results
- Forward thinking
- Change & Continuous Improvement
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Experience in a Logistics/Account Management/interface role between clients & operations in Ireland.
- Experience working in a healthcare environment
- Experience in a Supply Chain role
- Experience of working on a client site
- French speaking would also be desirable
Terms: Permanent, Full-time.
Package: €34,000 salary plus benefits i.e. Healthcare, Pension, Bonus etc...
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current opportunity please contact Wesley Fitzgibbon on 01 8326330 / [email protected]
Please do not apply for this vacancy unless you meet the minimum pre-requisite requirements as our clients have instructed us that they do not wish to receive applications from candidates that do not meet the minimum requirements.