Graders will listen to audio and type what they hear using an application provided by Lionbridge.
They will also with international testing team and engineers to help reproduce issues and test features. The data will be used to train and improve speech recognition and AI systems.
The job includes some or all of the following tasks: transcription, grading, data labelling and time stamping may be required.
- Native Language: one or more languages from the following list: English UK, German, Finnish, Hebrew, Norwegian, Russian, French, Portunguese (Brazil), Thai, Malay, English US, UK, CA or IN, Danish, Swedish, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese (Portugal)
- Excellent listening and writing/spelling skills in your native language
- Good cultural awareness of your country of origin
- Good reading and comprehension skills in English, able to understand guidelines in English
- Good computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to closely follow guidelines
- Experience in transcription, translation, philology, linguistics or other related field is a plus.
- Available to work onsite in Cork
- Flexibility to respond and react to changing priorities quickly and efficiently
- Highly organized with attention to detail and a commitment to quality
- Being able to track, analyze, and report issues
- Good oral and written communication
- Ability to understand and prioritize tasks & issues Additional Preferred Qualifications