We have a fantastic opportunity available for a Personal Assistant to join a leading Aviation company. You will join one of the fastest growing Aviation companies and work in a collaborative and dynamic environment.
This is a newly created role that offers huge growth for progression!
- Manage and schedule complex executive calendars and meetings, organise and prioritise work flow, review and analyse requests and inquiries
- Handle confidential and time sensitive material
- Prepares and maintains executive office system budgets
- Develop, implement, and administer departmental office systems and procedures
- Gather and analyse information required for administrative reports
- Prepare presentations and create other visual support tools
- Coordinate extensive international travel arrangements
- Draft and write reports and miscellaneous correspondence
- Prepare minutes, perform fact checks, and distribute information from meetings
- Organise events, including conferences and other meetings
- Handles expense account management
- Creates and maintains filing system(s), scanning of documents, and uploading documents to databases
- Answers and routes phone calls, mail and email messages and handle wide-range information dissemination to internal and external sources
- Coordinate and monitor key dates and deliverables for executives and staff on major projects
- 3 - 4 year’s experience in a similar position
- Detail-oriented, dependable, organised, and able to manage multiple, changing priorities in a fast paced work environment
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and with little direct day to day supervision
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Desirable – Fluent Russian or Spanish speaker
If you meet the above criteria please send your cv to Sharon Griffin today!