Our client is looking to hire ambitious, intelligent, and talented people to help expand their business. This role is the perfect stepping stone from university or grad school into a high growth multinational company with a start-up ethos.
You'll learn what it takes to execute the operations in an e-commerce business by gaining hands-on experience across key operational areas. The role requires you to assume the main responsibilities distinct to the operational department you're assigned to and identify and solve the critical issues the business encounters as it scales. Your training won't be in a classroom - we will expect you to learn quickly on the job, absorb a considerable amount of information in a short amount of time, and be a strong team contributor within months.
This position is also a unique opportunity to work directly with senior executives, some of the most experienced leaders in the industry. Strong performers can expect to be in a managerial position within 24 months, and leading a department within 3-4 years.
The role will be based in Limerick, Ireland. Your package will include a competitive basic salary, not to mention a fun team, a great working environment and amazing career prospects. Candidates may be expected to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends occasionally. Days in lieu will be provided.
- Execute a wide variety of operational tasks associated with logistics, ticket inventory management, website data management, fraud protection and customer care. Includes:
- Full ownership of the operational actions in a specific department area (i.e: country/regional responsibility) to maximize accountability
- Fixing and troubleshooting operational issues as they arise. Requires you to build a strong domain and cross-functional knowledge
- Mastering several bespoke internal software Tools built to support each operational department
- Proactively identify and implement solutions to improve the efficiency of the internal processes
Skills and Attributes:
- Organized and reliable with attention to detail
- Technically Minded
- Thrive when under pressure and multi-tasking
- Hungry to take on responsibility and a willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Entrepreneurial mind-set with a strong bias towards action and problem-solving
- High degree of curiosity, and optimism, with an eye for possibilities that will drive the business forward
- Must be fluent in English, with strong written and oral communication skills
- Recent graduate with a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited College
- Multi-lingual skills is a bonus, especially German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, French, Polish and Russian
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland