KBC Bank Ireland plc (‘KBC’) is 100% owned by KBC Bank and is one of the leading providers of Financial Services in Ireland. Established in 1973, KBC Bank is part of a major European Financial Services Group, the KBC Group which is headquartered in Brussels. KBC Bank provides a broad range of business and personal banking services and has built an enviable reputation.
The overall role and responsibility of the individual will be to act as a Treasury and Credit Risk business analyst representing Risk Assurance and Oversight’s interests as the bank implements its change agenda (local and Group level). This covers the full change management process from assisting in the identification and specification of Treasury and Credit Risk data requirements through test case construction to testing and issue resolution.
The candidate will actively participate in a group Project ‘Rainbow’ which is a long-term programme to implement improved group-wide data architecture.
The successful candidate:
- Act as business analyst, representing RAO’s interests from a change management perspective and ensuring Treasury and Credit Risk data requirements are delivered in line with expectations;
- Assist in the co-ordination of business requirements;
- In co-operation with subject matter experts, prepare and specify Business Requirements Documents (BRDs), and review and fine-tune Functional Specification Documents (FSDs) in respect of any Treasury Risk data changes proposed;
- Compile change readiness and release sign-off criteria;
- Be responsible for co-ordination of business UAT testing, including testing on all testing environments (Sprint, UAT, Multi-cob etc.) and other systems from principally a reporting, but also a functionality, perspective. Compare and contrast to existing/expected report outputs to ensure accuracy and completeness of new data;
- Prepare sample test case/files to ensure comprehensive coverage of potential scenarios;
- Manage reporting issues – notification, tracking and follow-up of reporting issues via tracking tools to ensure timely recognition and resolution;
- Liaise closely with the data advisor to help define data requirements and follow-up of data issues;
- Cooperate proactively with the project teams, IT and the change team with regard to planning, testing schedules, issue identification and prioritisation etc.;
- Attend and provide input to weekly checkpoint meetings with the project teams, maintaining project awareness of open items;
- Lead other project/initiatives at KBC Group level which have a local impact or require local input e.g. implementation of a Data Warehouse (Rainbow)
Min 5 years’ experience in the Financial Services Sector;
Experience in data management, Credit/ Treasury Risk or business analysis, preferably in a change related role.
- Relevant Mathematical, Finance, Business or Information Management Degree.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Close attention to detail;
- Ability to quickly assimilate new information;
- Self-starter with organisational skills and strong drive;
- Business / IT architecture skills are an advantage;
- Treasury/Credit or other risk management experience is an advantage;
- Business and Process Analysis knowledge preferable, particularly on data flow management;
- Capable of understanding both the detailed data requirements whilst being able to see the big picture;
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills;
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office suite.
- A Please send your up to date CV and salary expectation details to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.