Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Corporate Services (CS) provides Intel employees the infrastructure and environment to create breakthrough technology that make amazing experiences possible. Our scope is vast, whether we are providing services that help employees stay productive and satisfied, or transforming how we work by providing ultra-pure water/chemicals and other utilities to the factory process tools, shuttling employees between sites, protecting the environment, keeping employees safe, or building and maintaining offices, labs, and factories.Our employees create a better tomorrow for all Intel employees around the world.
Provide Facilities engineering leadership to the site organizations in support of Safety, Reliability, Quality, Environmental and Cost objectives.
- Owning safety within area of influence; ensuring systems operate reliably to avoid manufacturing/facility (or operations) impacts by meeting uptime goals
- Overlooking projects to meet design criteria, scope, budget, and schedule
- Oversight of planning, design, reconfiguration, construction, maintenance, and modifications to equipment, machinery, facilities systems, buildings, and structures as required to support business requirements;
- Delivering operational efficiency, maintenance, testing and commissioning solutions
- Effective collaboration with construction and operations teams to coordinate work in the field
- Identify and implement opportunities to achieve lowest cost of ownership to key stakeholders while maintaining reliability.
Results are delivered through the application of engineering skills and tools;
- Systematic problem solving; statistical validation of system performance
- Collaboration with the Site Facility management team, suppliers, key stakeholders and through in-depth understanding of the operating systems to determine and ensure compliance to existing standards, specifications, building codes, and processes.
- Minimum of an honors Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Instrumentation / Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical related field.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art - from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth