Acting on behalf of this healthcare client the Service Delivery Manager is responsible for the management of the Account Management Group. They are responsible for working in partnership with the client to ensure achievement of business goals and objectives through excellent performance and delivery of service.
- The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for working with the Team Leader and Account Managers to ensure all aspects of the account are managed effectively.
- This role is heavily integrated with the client operations and the role is based on the client site in South Dublin.
- The Service Delivery Manager will act as the main point of contact for the client on a day to day basis and will be responsible for:
- Planning of workload and resources
- Ensuring all Account Managers are trained on systems and have a comprehensive understanding of client's processes
- Managing all escalations from the Account Managers
- Building a proactive, positive relationship with the client
- Ensuring productive working relationships are developed and sustained between the Account Managers and the client's internal teams
- Effective communications to keep all stakeholders aligned on key priorities
- Identifying continuous improvements and internal efficiencies within the processes
- Work to improve customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes.
- Responsible for driving the completion of monthly meetings, service level agreements, quarterly and annual financial and quality targets, QBR’s and any client presentations as requested.
- Interface with the client to establish quality requirements, understanding and communication of non-conformances and ensuring appropriate corrective actions.
- Ensure consistent excellent customer service within your team through individual reviews, setting goals and objectives, regular attendance at client meetings, quarterly business reviews etc.
- Produce monthly and quarterly statistics on key performance indicators/dashboards, ensuring all process agreements are being adhered to; analyse and prepare summary report for Management Team.
- Work with other departments and teams as needed to ensure the optimal supply chain is achieved for the client
Essential Requirements for this role:
- Recognised third level qualification in International Business Management / Business / Logistics or equivalent
- Generally requires 5+ years' related experience
- Experience in a client-facing role
- Project & people management experience
- Business to Business relationship building skills
- Systems knowledge – SAP or equivalent and strong PC skills
- Demonstrated understanding of full end-to-end supply chain processes
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast and dynamic organization
- Demonstrated passion for customer experience
- Ability to travel as needed in the start-up phase
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Forward Thinking
- Experience in a Service Delivery Manager/interface role between clients & operations
- Experience working in a healthcare environment
- Experience in a Supply Chain role
- Experience of working on a client site
- Fluency in French or Russian a plus