Your new company
- A global US software & technology services company is currently recruiting an IT Savvy Finance Accountant to work in their EMEA HQ in Shannon on a contract basis for 12 months. This well-known Global brand have expanded rapidly in the last number of years and as such are seeking to recruit an additional finance resource to help continue with that growth. The business is looking for ambitious and switched on individuals. You will have the chance to work with a sociable, fun, energetic and hard-working team that very much lives by work hard, play hard.
Your new role
- You will get exposure to budgeting, forecasting and business partnering. As the company is constantly looking for ways to improve and grow, this is a great opportunity for a challenge-driven individual not only to tasked with financial & management accounting duties but also be part of a project Oracle implementation team.
What you'll need to succeed
- The suitable candidate would have close to 3 -5 years 'hands-on' experience in a similar role, IT implementation experience would be a considerable plus. It would be a huge bonus if you are currently/have previously worked within the software & technology services industry and have a genuine passion for this field of work.
What you'll get in return
- This role will provide you with exposure of working for a large, highly regarded global brand. You will get the chance to tackle challenging and varied finance role and get your teeth into a IT implementation project alongside a passionate team. Highly competitive salary along with additional benefits included.
What you need to do now
- If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.