Google Technical Services: Professional Services (gPS) is a team of solution-oriented trusted advisors supporting millions of users worldwide. Our consultative services take our deep technical and product expertise and combine it with our powerful understanding of our customer’s needs and goals to solve their biggest business challenges allowing them to grow and get the most out of Google solutions.
The Auction Campaign Launch team in Google Technical Services plays a key role in Google's success by supporting Sales teams, advertisers, and products that enhance revenue potential by consistently providing implementation solutions, reliable information based on efficient, consultative analysis, and timely communications. Alongside our support and troubleshooting work, we collaborate with Sales, Product and other operational stakeholders to focus on developing innovative, scalable support solutions that effectively serve our growing customer base.
As a Video Specialist, you'll provide support for Sales teams and our customers and deliver excellent customer service to our advertisers. In this team, you will work closely with the Implementation Vendor team to execute on implementation requests successfully by providing consult and quality support.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Manage the set up, support, delivery, optimization and reporting of YouTube auction campaigns. Coordinate service at scale in partnership with our Vendor teams and engage on vertical escalations through official channels.
- Incubate new product (given certain criteria) and prepare learnings for vendor rollout and execution of transition by creating training materials and documentation and lead the business relationship with the Vendor teams.
- Drive Account Managers and customer education based on top priorities (e.g. adoption, new launches, etc) and services challenges surfaced by vendors.
- Develop relationships, consult and collaborate with leadership and stakeholders to drive quality and productivity improvement for business.
- Function as the primary stakeholder for country leadership on basics and communicate key initiatives at executive level.
- Experience working with digital marketing products and providing solutions.
- Experience working in customer support, sales, technical support, account or campaign management.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Russian fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in managing project/programs internally or externally with proven impact simultaneously while paying close attention to detail.
- Experience in working with large number of stakeholders.
- Ability to think strategically and analyze the needs of stakeholders, with a demonstrated ability to lead and motivate others around you.
- Demonstrated implementation/optimization experience, with an ability to resolve customer queries.
- Effective business acumen and passion for delivering customer experience. Developed analytical and structured problem solving capabilities.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.