Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
The Managed Agency Team is responsible for driving incremental business growth via our full-service, creative and media agency partners. As a member of the Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) team, you will provide the management, analytical and sales direction required to drive the advertiser and overall business growth of the agency landscape.
You'll collaborate closely with agency representatives, identify growth and business-development opportunities, and advocate for new Google products and technologies throughout the agency. You'll also develop and manage strong relationships with agency influencers and decision-makers, driving scalable product adoption and business growth across the broader portfolio of agency-managed accounts. Moreover, you will develop the acquisition capabilities of our agencies in order to accelerate business growth.
Among your many attributes, you are persuasive with demonstrated leadership skills, and adept at solving challenges and explaining complex issues.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Collaborate and consult with agencies with the goal of extending relationships, increasing our client and agency base and optimizing their advertising strategy.
- Deliver consistently against assigned goals on new and existing business, while delivering an outstanding business experience to Google's managed agency partners.
- Build compelling, data-driven long term agency plans leveraging market insights and research. Synchronize agency plans with our agency pod and internal cross-functional teams to further develop our agencies.
- Be an ongoing trusted thought partner for executive C/B-level down to specific account teams including Media Planners and Buyers on strategic initiatives and agency-level planning.
- Analyze data trends and client performance, develop solid strategic business plans and prepare/conduct strategic pitches and business presentations.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in business strategy and stakeholder management.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Russian fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in advertising sales, digital marketing, consulting, brand marketing, or in a fast-paced media agency environment.
- Experience improving business relationships and successfully developing new business opportunities.
- Established relationships and presence with performance agencies or traditional media agencies.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues and to develop recommendations and action plans.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage multiple projects with a broad range of internal and external constituents simultaneously.