The Google People Services, Operations function is the services and program management group within People Operations that makes HR stuff easy and intuitive for Googlers. Our global team optimizes people processes, from problem definition to execution. We partner with teams across People Operations and in engineering to bring innovation and technology to the way we attract, retain and grow Googlers worldwide. We focus on providing an amazing experience to past, present and future Googlers, and work in Google’s fast-paced environment to deliver 100+ operational services, manage the contingent workforce and implement HR programs across 70+ countries. Regardless of location or level of experience, members of the Operations team have the opportunity to create, develop and implement some of the most complex global operations around the world.
As a member of the Candidate Operations team, you will be responsible for ensuring prospective Googlers have a magical experience beginning when they accept their offer through to their first day in Google, aligning with our culture and values. You will be focused on implementing innovative, scalable processes and providing first-class customer service in relation to relocation, immigration, compensation and day one orientation.
Great just isn't good enough for our People Operations team (you probably know us better as "Human Resources"). Made up of equal parts HR professionals, former consultants and analysts, we're the champions of Google's colorful culture. In People Ops, we "find them, grow them, and keep them" - we bring the world's most innovative people to Google and provide the programs that help them thrive. Whether recruiting the next great Googler, refining our core programs, developing talent or simply looking for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our Googlers, we bring a data-driven approach that is reinventing the human resources field.
- Support and address queries from employees, internal clients and partners around benefits, processes and policies, internal HR systems and other programs. Identify trends in employee queries and propose solutions to make user journeys simpler.
- Manage benefit enrollments across EMEA with external providers and brokers, including conducting data audits, and oversee annual reporting.
- Take responsibility and ownership for one or more HR processes across the EMEA region, assuming responsibility for operations, management and continuous improvement of these processes.
- Become a subject matter expert for all HR processes for multiple countries and act as point of contact for local HR teams and/or external providers.
- Become a thought leader in people processes and assist and consult clients in HR policy implementations, communication and maintenance, using your knowledge and access to HR data and systems to produce efficiencies.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in customer and user support, project management, data analysis or management consultancy.
- Experience in designing and implementing new processes.
- Ability to self-start and self-direct work in an unstructured environment with exceptional attention to detail and strong time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with capability to process high amount of data to drive business strategies and decisions.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.