Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
The world of advertising and marketing is changing and at the heart of it is the shift to data driven programmatic buying, with DoubleClick. Programmatic advertising brings together previously fragmented media buying and measurement and consolidates them into into an efficient, data driven holistic strategy that seamlessly connects the right message to the right audience at the right moment. As a Manager for the DoubleClick Emerging markets team, your role will be business critical to both the success of our most strategic clients in the region.
With a rapidly growing array of Sales teams, it's important to have seasoned, charismatic leaders to guide our client sales teams. In this role, you'll lead and coach Account teams that use consultative sales skills to understand our advertisers' needs and deliver measurable solutions that grow their businesses. You will also work with the Sales Leadership team to set strategic objectives and run the day-to-day operations for the business. Sales Managers willingly help their teams and roll up their sleeves to partner directly with clients to provide comprehensive service. You are an excellent communicator with a proven ability to train and motivate a large team, and you take an analytical approach to sales management.
New Product Solutions is the link between Google’s Product and Sales organizations. We turn product innovations into client solutions that enable our customers to get the most out of Google’s advertising products and the web. We partner with Sales team members in building the strongest commercial strategy, and we equip customer-facing Googlers with essential product expertise. We are fascinated by all things digital and passionate about shaping the quickly evolving world of online advertising.
- Manage the execution strategy of a Emerging markets platform team to deliver growth performance objectives against products, campaigns and customer KPIs.
- Manage and coach Account Managers across sales skills, personal development and client portfolio management.
- Lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams including Go-to-Market, Sales Ops, Google Technical Services and Product to identify and solve roadblocks to success.
- Role model the ‘One Google’ team visioning, aligning with connected Sales teams to provide advice and support to deliver a seamless client experience, addressing gaps and opportunities where necessary
- Lead the management of business critical clients.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with sales management in technology or digital advertising.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Ability to leverage account management, relationship building and planning skills to increase business from existing sources.
- Ability to think strategically and adapt to meet strategic needs of the business.
- Ability to manage multiple projects while paying attention to detail. Comfortability with a rapidly-changing environment and working towards goals.
- Demonstrated communication and influencing skills, with an ability to interpret and develop creative solutions to complex organizational challenges.
- Demonstrated communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to speak and write in Russian, Turkish, Arabic and/or Russian fluently and idiomatically.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.