The Online Partnerships Group (OPG) helps our partners get the most from our products, including AdSense and Google Ad Manager. As an Account Strategist on the Online Partnerships Group team, you work with small and medium-sized web publishers to grow their online advertising business with Google. You will proactively identify, develop, and support existing and new partners. We encourage thoughtful risk-taking to develop next-generation solutions while maintaining long-term relationships with our partners.
As an Online Partnership Group (OPG) Global Publisher Support Associate, you'll represent our publishers support needs by interacting on a cross-functional work environment, identifying and tackling new business opportunities.
You will be working with OPG, which grows Google's business with online publishers by helping them utilize tools from products, such as AdSense, Google Ad Manager, and Ad Exchange. The team’s primary responsibilities include, acquiring, developing relationships and inventory growth for large, medium and small publishers.
Google was founded to organize the world’s information, and our Partnerships team was there from the start, connecting us with the world’s largest generators of online content. Google helps our partners find better ways to reach their audiences and manage their digital businesses. In return, our partners provide great content for our products, and they syndicate our Google products to enhance their sites. Our Partnerships team members expand and nurture these relationships by continually finding new opportunities and solving technical problems for our partners.
- Provide excellent levels of customer service to Google's clients and users via a variety of media channels (e.g., email, forums, blogs, help center, etc.).
- Analyze site content and work on improving the Online Partnerships Group network and decreasing spam.
- Manage initiatives to improve our operations and processes to further develop our support to global emerging markets.
- Develop and implement innovative ideas related to our core support offerings and work with the wider Online Partnerships Group team, Product Management, Marketing and Engineering on implementing them.
- Grow and develop online publisher's accounts strategically.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in Project Management and process/efficiency improvement.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Russian fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience working in digital advertising, online marketing or online ad sales.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Italian fluently and idiomatically.
- Knowledge of web development best practices in relation to HTML, PHP and CSS.
- Knowledge of Google’s advertising platforms (AdWords, YouTube, Google Display Network, DoubleClick).
- Excellent organizational, analytical and influencing skills and ability to work towards strategic goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.