Google Technical Services: Professional Services (gPS) is a team of solution-oriented trusted advisors supporting millions of users worldwide. Our consultative services take our deep technical and product expertise and combine it with our powerful understanding of our customer’s needs and goals to solve their biggest business challenges allowing them to grow and get the most out of Google solutions.
As a Brand Specialist, you'll offer campaign creation, delivery and support. You will execute quickly and efficiently on multiple campaigns, providing creative and technical consultation across YouTube.
As a client-facing expert, with a particular focus on coordinating agency support, cross-functional relationship skills are key. You will have in-depth product knowledge and a demonstrated technical aptitude, which can be leveraged to persistently explore and uncover technical solutions to complex business scenarios.
In addition, you'll also act as the voice of the customer when collaborating with the regional and global "Go-To-Market" and Google Technical Services Ads Product and Tools teams. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you will act as a crucial contributor to driving the ongoing improvements to our products, processes and tools.
In this role, you'll use your comprehensive understanding of the digital marketing landscape, gained through past work experience or qualifications such as the Google Digital Workshop certificate.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Manage the setup, support, delivery, optimization and reporting of YouTube reservation ad campaigns. Coordinate service at scale in partnerships, working with our Vendor teams.
- Provide specialized creative and technical product expertise to Account teams, advertisers, agencies and industry partners. Act as the primary point of contact for reservation advertising.
- Liaise with the regional and global Google Technical Services Product and Tools teams to further improve reservation products and to optimize existing reservation tools and systems. Drive education initiatives to increase knowledge of Google reserve products and processes with agencies.
- Work proactively to improve efficiency and consistently look for processes to scale appropriately. Support and advocate for new YouTube Ad features, ensuring the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
- Develop and manage one or more areas of product expertise, acting as the teams Subject Matter Expert (SME). Troubleshoot and resolve complex issues, providing outstanding support across our platform technologies.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in ad operations, ad trafficking, rich media or inventory management.
- Ability to speak and write in Turkish, Hebrew, Russian or Arabic fluently and idiomatically.
- Basic knowledge of SQL, HTML and third-party advertising tags (Mediaplex, Atlas, Google Marketing Platform).
- Demonstrated understanding of the digital marketing landscape, with Google Digital Workshop certification or equivalent experience.
- Ability to present to sales, technical and marketing audiences.
- Ability to absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience. Ability to solve issues and manage multiple tasks at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Detail-oriented with ability to prioritize and quickly complete a large volume of high-quality work while working collaboratively with multiple stakeholders.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.