As Apps and Gaming Business Development Manager, you'll provide innovative, industry-leading online advertising solutions for developers and proactively identify new opportunities. Some of the largest publishers on the web rely on our products and we're always trying to exceed their expectations and strengthen our long-term partner relationships. Our team helps grow Google's business with the largest online developers and publishers and the primary online advertising solutions you will be promoting are AdSense and the Ad Exchange for desktop publishers, and AdMob for mobile publishers/app developers.
You are a Apps and Gaming industry thought leader, someone who can identify trends and key influencers and grow our partners’ business. The environment you’ll be working in is fast-moving and constantly changing and you're an empowered sales person with business development skills, comfortable working in ambiguous environment and strong desire to have impact in the overall industry and business. You’ll be responsible for the entire process from start to finish, from the initial contact to closing the deal and ramping up the business.
The Online Partnerships Group (OPG) uses our portfolio of product solutions, including AdSense and Search Ads 360 tools, to help online publishers grow their businesses. You'll provide innovative, industry-leading online advertising solutions for publishers and developers and proactively identify new opportunities. Some of the largest publishers on the web rely on our products and we're always trying to exceed their expectations and strengthen our long-term partner relationships. Our team helps grow Google's business with the largest online publishers and provides account management for users of AdSense, Search Ads 360 and more.
Google was founded to organize the world’s information, and our Partnerships team was there from the start, connecting us with the world’s largest generators of online content. Google helps our partners find better ways to reach their audiences and manage their digital businesses. In return, our partners provide great content for our products, and they syndicate our Google products to enhance their sites. Our Partnerships team members expand and nurture these relationships by continually finding new opportunities and solving technical problems for our partners.
- Take a lead role in building out the new business strategy for apps and coaching others in best practices in app business.
- Build a business structure and recognize different potential approaches to drive new market growth in the EMEA app landscape.
- Analyze data, trends and prospect's business potential to focus on building relationships with app developers and gaming studios in EMEA.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Industry experience with Gaming and Apps monetization and ecosystem.
- Experience in Sales and Business Development.
- Full business cycle experience with a proven track record of achieving or over achieving targets
- Self-starter, self-motivated and capable of seeking additional opportunities
- A passion for gaming, digital technology and tech “start-up” environment
- Proactive, organized, responsible, with proven ability to work well with a team.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with C-level prospects.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.